Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the Jackpot have threaded frame lugs under the rear chrome side covers like the Vegas based bikes?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Does the Jackpot have threaded frame lugs under the rear chrome side covers like the Vegas based bikes?
What are you attempting to do? The wide-tire Vic frames are not the same as the rest. I recall bsbacock (?) asking about something similar when he was working on a prototype swing-arm bag for Dead Creek Cycles. Regardless, I don't think my JP has any on the rear frame tubes.

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
View attachment 125362 This is mine that I just bought. you have the bolts for the side trim and also you have four more 2 inches from the trim bolts that hold the fender on. This rack uses 2 of the fender bolts behind the front trim bolts and uses the rear seat bolt with a 2 inch bushing in the back. This come all chrome very heavy duty piece, you could sit on it with no problems. It weights about 7 pounds very pleased quality part.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
View attachment 125362 This is mine that I just bought. you have the bolts for the side trim and also you have four more 2 inches from the trim bolts that hold the fender on. This rack uses 2 of the fender bolts behind the front trim bolts and uses the rear seat bolt with a 2 inch bushing in the back. This come all chrome very heavy duty piece, you could sit on it with no problems. It weights about 7 pounds very pleased quality part.
Yep thats the kind of thing,thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
I forgot to say the rack fits over top of the passenger seat. So you do not have to swap out the seat every time you want to go solo. Takes 5 minutes to install and uninstall also if you notice the slot in the rack is set up for a optional back support.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts