Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another of my deal a day web site come ons that might interest the off season motorcyclist.

Anyways lookee Pop. This here is as close to selling magazine subscriptions door to door as I ever got.

clickety click

So they want you to spill your guts about your profession and then hammer you with come ons for related blah blah blah but if you take a minute to navigate the BS you get a free years worth of a cycle rag.

Hey, the price is right.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Well....I followed your lead....lets see what spam and other junk mail I get besides the magazine. Thanks for the lead!!
The complimentary one-year Cycle World subscription is sponsored by Vistaprint. Quantities limited.

I take it you will see some Vista Print offers in your mail. Still a good deal. Junk comes anyway and usually you don't get anything good with it, but in this case, you get something you like to help you forget about the junk you hate.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Hey, how long does it take to tell your e-mail that ads from Vista Print are spam? After that you won't even see them.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm jumping on the free mag bandwagon. One plug for vistaprint, I have used their services for business cards and a banner or two. Good quality work, reasonable price and fast.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Bummer, cycle world is currently out of stock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts