Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone picked up their Sharp Curve Radius Exhaust?

I am wondering how loud they are. Wondering if anyone has any snapshots with the black ones?

Any video clips?

These ones but in black?

Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Mine will be here next week .
Go on youtube there are videos clips of the Freedom pipes .

·
Registered
169 Posts
Are they louder than the Conquest Customs Octanes?
my buddy with a street bob (103in, I believe) has the bassani equivalent of the octanes...they are louder than my freedom performance curved radius for sure...honestly, they are super fucking loud and they backfire like hell...he's had his bike on the dyno twice, they cannot tune it out...the blue flames that shoot out of them at night are badass though...I wanted them, still do, love the way his bike sounds, especially at start up, but I wasn't waiting 2-3+ months for them to ship to me.

The fp curved radius are loud, but not obnoxious, my other harley friend took mine out for a spin and I loved the way they sounded as he hammered it through the neighborhood. If you're not on the throttle all the time (like I am) they sound great without being overly loud, but you can definitely tell I am coming. I've heard no complaints about them, everyone says my bike sounds perfect.

I am very happy with my purchase of the pipes and I got them for dirt cheap ($544!!) from BTO Sports with free shipping.

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Got em on my Vegas. Theyre plenty loud and I love em.
Including the snap crackle pop I sometimes get.
Its only rock and roll but I like it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have black ones on my Hball and love it, not too loud when you ride/cruise, even at idle not too bad but that just me. I can post a clip after i get home from work

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Yep got em- although I've now wrapped them.

Yep nice and loud.

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have black ones on my Hball and love it, not too loud when you ride/cruise, even at idle not too bad but that just me. I can post a clip after i get home from work
I brief clip at idle and revving would be nice. Heck if you want to get a dB meter to and measure sound pressure at idle and revving it! Lol I know, that is pushing it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts