Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So from what I keep reading, the Freedom swept pipe has a 3 stage stepped header and is about the closest set of dual pipes to a 2-1 for matching power. I'd just like to know which of our vendors here is the best to get them from and I'd like to confirm the part # of MV00036 for my 2010 Jackpot. These should be chrome, right?

·
Premium Member
8,836 Posts
So from what I keep reading, the Freedom swept pipe has a 3 stage stepped header and is about the closest set of dual pipes to a 2-1 for matching power. I'd just like to know which of our vendors here is the best to get them from and I'd like to confirm the part # of MV00036 for my 2010 Jackpot. These should be chrome, right?
A great choice! I love mine...
Over here theres a set on eBay at under 1K
I imagine youll find a better deal over there.
I'd be contacting Freedom Performance direct for specifics.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that's probably what I'll do, I want to be sure that I get the right part number for my bike.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I just took a look at their web pages and it looks like the number you want is MV00036 priced at $699.99. See http://www.freedomperform.com/victory/sharp-curve-radius/ Nice looking pipes and not a bad price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts