Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Remember Kyle Katsandris? Of course you do; he’s the guy who jumped his Kawasaki KX450 over the 60 freeway in Los Angeles not too long ago, causing a buzz all over social media and the internet as a whole (and also sparked an investigation by the California Highway Patrol). Well, it appears that his internet fame has caught up with him, as his latest stunt didn’t go so well.

According to reports, Katsandris’ latest trick was to jump over train tracks in Simi Valley, California, following the footsteps of Colin Morrison, who successfully completed the jump three times a decade ago, twice over a moving train. Except in Katsandris’ attempt, a bump at the lip of the jumped launched him over the handlebars, where he then crashed on the other side. He’s currently in critical but stable condition.
Read more about the Freeway-Jumping Motorcyclist Injured In Latest Stunt Attempt at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am all for personal expression, or pushing of your personal boundaries, or finding yourself, etc. But, sometimes I wonder about folks that seem to just try and seek out disaster "just because". I am a country boy, so maybe I am not sophisticated enough to understand the concepts behind something like this. It does remind me of the "Hey, watch this!" moments from my younger days. We just didn't have stuff like this around our little town to tempt us I suppose. The most adventurous we got was cliff jumping at the local quarry. Too many other things to keep us occupied like cutting hay, chores around the farm, and stuff like hunting and fishing going on. Maybe small town living isn't that bad after all. I sure do miss it sometimes.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
You need to respect the bike or it will kill you! That's not showing it respect!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts