Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just bought my Victory Vegas yesterday and found this forum while searching for how to install cruise control. Thanks in advance for all the knowledge that I'm gonna take from this place. I'll contribute where I can.

I live about an hour from the Southeastern Victory Rally in Helen, Ga so maybe I'll bump into some of you there...

Heres my new ride. Waiting for parts to come in to make it my own.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Sharp-lookin' ride. Welcome from CT

·
Premium Member
6,014 Posts
Cool mate, welcome to the forum and ride safe ...

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Hi from the Pacific Northwet. I've ridden in the mountains of northern GA and I gotta say you live in some of this world's best riding and I have ridden the Alps. There's a chocolate shop in the Dahlonega town square that sells huge chocolate pecan caramel turtles that are to doy fowah. Buy two - one for yourself and one for me.

·
Super Moderator
4,938 Posts
Welcome to the forum you're in the right place.

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
Welcome from Downunder!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi from the Pacific Northwet. I've ridden in the mountains of northern GA and I gotta say you live in some of this world's best riding and I have ridden the Alps. There's a chocolate shop in the Dahlonega town square that sells huge chocolate pecan caramel turtles that are to doy fowah. Buy two - one for yourself and one for me.
I have to stay away from the turtles... In the words of the great Chris Farley, "I have what doctors like to call a 'weight problem'"

This is definitely God's country. I left here for a while but wont do it again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts