Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello my motorcycle VCC 2013

I live in Russia (Moscow) season we have already ended and it's time tuning and improvements.
While I can not create threads.
I need this scheme are in good quality:(Instrument Cluster Connector Input / Output (Cross Country)) Chapter 19

·
Registered
781 Posts
Oh you are real? Typically when we see russian language posts- it's a spammer. You own a Victory or want to?

Apologies. Post deleted.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
судья свод;1178817 said:
ну, вы реальны? Как правило, когда мы видим, русский язык постов - это спамер. Вы собственную победу или хотите? Свои извинения. Пост удален.
I'm real)))
First post was supposed to be in English, but Google it translated into Russian.
I already have a bike it in the photo above.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Beautiful bike!...love the paint!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Anyone else getting a red X image? I'm probably close to alone on this.. @work computer with abacus level hardware specs..

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Добро пожаловать Победы, добро пожаловать на форум
(Google Translate)
Welcome to Victory, welcome to the forum

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Welcome my Rusky friend. Translating Russian to English and back can be difficult, yes? It looks like you want a link to the schematic (wiring diagram) for the instruments, yes? A member that goes by Bbob has a link to service manuals. See if that works for you.
Добро пожаловать мой Rusky друга. Перевод с русского на английский и обратно может быть трудно, да? Похоже, что вы хотите ссылку на схематическом (Схема подключения) для инструментов, да? Член, который проходит Боба есть ссылка на руководства по ремонту. Смотрите, если что работает на вас.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
zloy, try this. I copied it off of one of Bbob's posts. I don't know if it will open for you.

Злой, попробуйте это. Я скопировал его одного из сообщений Bbob в. Я не знаю, если это откроет для вас.
RICZ
http://www.victoryforums.com/showpost.php?p=73240&postcount=1

Click on "Free Service Manuals"
Нажмите на кнопку "Бесплатный Сервис мануалы"

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, I need a picture of the service manual, chapter 19.17
I have a pdf file, but with an increase is not possible to determine the color of the wires and pin assignment.

The English translation is good.
Russian to English translation is bad.
I understand you quite well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
ricz
Thanks, I found the same file, but it is also not possible to see anything.

No need to duplicate your posts in Russian, all I know)))))

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts