Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just taking a quick second to say hello. My name is Jarrod, Im a 31yr old fitness instructor from Norwalk, Ohio (15 min south of Cedar Point).

I just picked up a 2010 Vegas 8-Ball this past Saturday. Ive had my eye on one for awhile but this deal I couldnt pass up. Bike is MINT, 3000 miles and if I told you what I paid for it you would probably think I bought it stolen. cheers

This is the first cruiser Ive ever even ridden. Ive ridden sport bikes since 2004 and dirt bikes since 1994. Ive had 2 GSXR 750's and the one I recently just sold was my 2008 Honda CBR 1000RR. Absolutely loved the 1000 but I didnt even put 300 miles on it this year so I decided to sell it. Thursday night I was browsing Ebay and typed in Vegas 8-ball for the heck of it and found a killer deal an hour away from me. I was riding it home Saturday at 2pm. Ive already put 250 miles on the 8 ball. :)

Im looking forward to enjoying riding this, its totally new but definitely alot more comfortable.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Just taking a quick second to say hello. My name is Jarrod, Im a 31yr old fitness instructor from Norwalk, Ohio (15 min south of Cedar Point).

I just picked up a 2010 Vegas 8-Ball this past Saturday. Ive had my eye on one for awhile but this deal I couldnt pass up. Bike is MINT, 3000 miles and if I told you what I paid for it you would probably think I bought it stolen. cheers

This is the first cruiser Ive ever even ridden. Ive ridden sport bikes since 2004 and dirt bikes since 1994. Ive had 2 GSXR 750's and the one I recently just sold was my 2008 Honda CBR 1000RR. Absolutely loved the 1000 but I didnt even put 300 miles on it this year so I decided to sell it. Thursday night I was browsing Ebay and typed in Vegas 8-ball for the heck of it and found a killer deal an hour away from me. I was riding it home Saturday at 2pm. Ive already put 250 miles on the 8 ball. :)

Im looking forward to enjoying riding this, its totally new but definitely alot more comfortable.
Congrats on the steal and welcome aboard! cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts