Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my '07 vegas 8ball. had to drive 750 miles in a rented car to get it. rode thousands of miles moving from the swamps of la to n. ga. I got $5000 in accessories with it and got it for a decent price.
loving it.
I'll have unique mirrors and windshield no other will have. well, the windshield anyway.

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
Congratulations Spider. I have friends who live in Suches are you anywhere near there. Been there a few times and love the riding in northern Georgia--what great roads and virtually no traffic mid week.

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
thanks. I'm around blairsville.
Been there for the Sorghum Festival. You have a bunch of fabulous MC roads south of there. Make a run to Dahlonega. In the town square there is a candy store on a corner and it makes the best and biggest chocolate caramel turtles I have ever had. cheers

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
never had sorghum syrup. I like cane syrup. I used to live up this way(roswell to woodstock) for a long time. now I finally got up to the mountains. I found what they call six gap and had run the west side of it before I knew it was part of something. I have a blast and would love to raise my bike some so I can get more lean.
. next, I have to learn how to get pictures on here.

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
Yup, a lot of lean angle there, Spider

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Check out the South East Victory rally going on right now in Helen, GA! Only 40 minutes from you.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there was a comment to gamuddawg just before the jeep pic, the comment was, "what you running i n the mud down there?" this is my ride.
anyway, here's a couple pics of the BIKE......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts