Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've an '08 with about 6300 miles on it. Bought it with about 3800 a month ago, and have put on the other 2500, mostly on a trip this week past for about 1800 mi.
I noticed that in both right and left turns, at highway speed, there is a continual "moan" sound, which dissappears when I got straight again. Rode some curvy roads on the trip: I'd not noticed it before I lert.
Getting an overdue 5000 mile checkup at the dealership on Tuesday 23rd, but would appreciate any comments or suggestions that I can have them look for.
I had tire pressures right on 38/39-40 buy the way, single rider with an approx. 25 lb bag on the rear seat in partly loaded side bags and trunk.

Any suggestions welcomed, that I can guide the dealer's guy on or on other topics, things I should have them check on this low mileage '08?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Front end moan

My 2010 vision also moans in curves. I attribute it to the tire wear. I am getting a new rear tire this monday at 10k. I could go another 1-2k on the tire but I'm going on a Iron Butt ride and don't want to have to worry about riding in the rain.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts