Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who makes a front fender extender for a 2011 Vegas
or a Fenda Extenda for another bike that will fit mine. Hate all that crap that is slung onto the oil cooler.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Not certain of what your budget ......

On my 13 Hammer ..... I didnt like all the crap the OEM fender allowed ....so I changed it out for another fender .

Klockworks.com .... Makes a few nice options for our Victorys ...

Peter

·
Registered
365 Posts
Why dont Victory make longer fenders as an option,that way they can probably cut down on voltage regulator warranty issues (its not good to have a crucial electrical item taking stones and road spray).

·
Premium Member
8,768 Posts
Why dont Victory make longer fenders as an option,that way they can probably cut down on voltage regulator warranty issues (its not good to have a crucial electrical item taking stones and road spray).
Yeah I think its a silly place to put the regulator töo but mines sealed with liquid electrical tape and a spray on plastic coating for electrics.
Oil coolers a worry but I stay off dirt and gravel roads cos of the belt drive so risk is minimal.
Id still love an old Kingpin front fender but theyre not really available here in Australia, if anyone has one I'll happily swap for my Vegas fender.
Other option is a mudflap but they tend to look a bit gay.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Just ordered a fender extender in black plastic,its for a Harley fxst whatever that is hope it doesnt need too much trimming to fit ok.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Fitted the fender extender,its a bit narrower than the Vegas mudguard so gives a slightly stepped down appearance,doesnt look the best but then none of them do,it will do until I get a bigger mudguard (fender).

·
12,998 Posts
Fitted the fender extender,its a bit narrower than the Vegas mudguard so gives a slightly stepped down appearance,doesnt look the best but then none of them do,it will do until I get a bigger mudguard (fender).
:worthless without:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts