Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

do you think there would be any issues with air flow to the oil cooler if I fitted a Kingpin front fender to my 2013 106 where the oil cooler is low at the front?

I've seen pictures with oil coolers on KPs up high above the fender level, I'm guessing to get more air flow.

Last thing I want is to cook my engine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't think so. My friends 09 Kingpin has its oil cooler in the same spot as your 106. I think they moved them down in 2008

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Yeah would love a Kingpin front fender for my Vegas.
Keep a lot of the dirt and crap off the front of the bike, risk of a stone through the oil cooler etc.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah would love a Kingpin front fender for my Vegas.
Keep a lot of the dirt and crap off the front of the bike, risk of a stone through the oil cooler etc.
Hi MB, yeah that's the main reason I'm doing it. Having seen the pictures of the Torque Tubes covered after a wet dirty road. Mind you I'm a fair weather rider. My scoot has never been wet in it's life and don't plan on it now.

Yeah, sook, wanker, sorft cork etc. ;) :D

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Hi MB, yeah that's the main reason I'm doing it. Having seen the pictures of the Torque Tubes covered after a wet dirty road. Mind you I'm a fair weather rider. My scoot has never been wet in it's life and don't plan on it now.

Yeah, sook, wanker, sorft cork etc. ;) :D
Torquetubes filters are a piece of piss to clean anyway.
Not that Ive really had thr need apart from normal maintenancr and I'm an all weather rider.

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Yeah man. Ain't made of sugar so I'm not gonna melt.:D

Though when it drops below 50F (10 C), I'm done.
10C is nothing....I've slept on the ground down south at -9C (drunk)
and out west at -3C (sober)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts