Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can get a longer front fender for 09 Vegas 8ball? Looking for one that is longer in the back to keep the junk off the lower part of the bike.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Try looking for a mudflap to attach to the back of the fender. A rubber flap will do the job for way less than a new fender. Bikers Choice is a decent catalog to look through.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Does anyone know where you can get a longer front fender for 09 Vegas 8ball? Looking for one that is longer in the back to keep the junk off the lower part of the bike.

i think the junk actually comes off the rotor. least it seems like it to me.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found one on the Bikers choice site. $350. Looks identical to Road kings. Is that on your bike RK or is that a pic you found ? What do you want for the blank? Starting to get a few rock chips on the lower parts on the bike so I'm thinking the longer fender should help. Dont real care for the looks of a mudflap.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Vegas fender

No that's my bike, 1 of um. I'll give you the blank for $50.00 + a little to ship it. It's hard to believe that thes bike makers can't make a fender that looks good and keeps the crap off your bike.
LW

1 - 10 of 10 Posts