Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have been looking around for a little bit of storage for my glasses and stuff ... seen some guys with the tool bag on the front forks facing inwards towards the engine.. I was wondering what size bag to use for this look and does victory make a fork bag.. Im not sold on any bags on the jackpot but would be nice to be able to carry my glass case with my other lenses in it.. God knows we dont need tools for these machines :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
I use a leather tool bag from tbags.com. I actually have it mounted under my headlight on the forks and it blend in well. I wil post a pictur tommorow of it mounted I think it was roughly $75

·
Registered
72 Posts
I use a small magnetized tank bag. More accessible, and it's just a pull off when not needed.

·
Premium Member
13,054 Posts
i have my bag on the frame stays out of the way not noticable and still easy access
I think this is the best looking way to do this. Not quite as handy as the fork/triple tree-mounted bag though.

Howabout a handlebar-mounted small bag for glasses?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tool bag

I had a bag on the front of the bike underneath the headlight. I bought a lightly smaller one and mounted it on the left swing arm with tie wraps. Motorcycle Superstore (on-line) has a large selection. They are @ 12" long by 5.5 " high.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i have my bag on the frame stays out of the way not noticable and still easy access
This is how I have it on my Jackpot and my wife's Hammer. Out of the way and looks great. Try to find one of the bags with velcro closure as it make getting in and out of so much easier when mounted down there. Plus the velcro keeps the rain out.

·
Registered
51 Posts
For those that have bags mounted on the forks under the headlight...any issues with hitting/rubbing the front fender when the shocks compress?
No problems for me. Bag rides just fine no rubbing

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
great info guys thanks... like i said before i just need this to carry my glasses change of lenses when it starts to get dark..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts