Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Victory V92
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I just got a 99 v92 and I'm looking for a part so I can get this thing back together. What I'm looking for is the bracket that the front seat latch mounts to. Ill need some other things soon, right now I just need to get the seat on so I can take it for a ride to see if third gear is a problem or not. Thanks for any help I can get on this.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Victory V92
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You may have to fabricate something. I wouldn't think it would be that hard. Do a search for Victory used parts and but the model and year of your scooter. You may come up with something. You could contact Witchdoctors, they may be able to help you out.

Victory Parts & Accessories|Bagger,Cruiser,Touring,Apparel (cheapcycleparts.com)
They have them on the sites, cheap cycle parts, vic only, etc. But they all want $118 for it. I bought this bike for $60 and don't want to put that much into it yet. I got it running really good, but I need to take it out to see if I have 3rd gear. Once I see I have that, then I'll start spending some money on her.

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Strap a thick folded towel on the frame and go for it. What makes you think 3rd gear is out?

·
Registered
102 Posts
When hunting the seat latch on the used part markets, remember that it's specific to only the '99 V92C and '00 V92SE (Special Edition); they changed the seat mounts in '00 and later to a front latch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts