Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would love some detailed help on how to replace the front speakers on my 2012 Vision. I got the front shrould off that also has the antenna conection and 2 fasteners right behind the mirrors but still could not get the bezel off. Please help and be as detailed as possible. Thanks so much

·
Registered
634 Posts
You've only just begun. The instrument bezel needs to be lifted left and right edges with preferably aplastic putty knife. Then left straight out.
There are two more screws for the mirrors. One on each side on the bottom of the mirror. When you've undone the bottom screw, hold the mirror so it doesn't fall out.
There are two screws behind each mirror and one more under where the bezel was for a total of three, each side. Then pull that whole panel straight out to release tabs.
You can now replace the speaker.
Take your time....have fun!!:)

·
13,235 Posts
You've only just begun. The instrument bezel needs to be lifted left and right edges with preferably aplastic putty knife. Then left straight out.
There are two more screws for the mirrors. One on each side on the bottom of the mirror. When you've undone the bottom screw, hold the mirror so it doesn't fall out.
There are two screws behind each mirror and one more under where the bezel was for a total of three, each side. Then pull that whole panel straight out to release tabs.
You can now replace the speaker.
Take your time....have fun!!:)
As long as your doing speakers you should think about a better antenna and even a amp.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Personally, I'ld like to see someone come up with speaker grills to replace the mirrors. The wiring is already there and I think the sound would be great. I don't find the dash mirrors all that useful.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
The mirrors are great if all you want to see is your hands:(

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I have a Vision Tour, I bought some other mirrors from Auto Barn that mount on top of the other ones. The only problem with them is they do not stay adjusted. But what the heck they were only $40.00, the only reason they were that cheap is they did not say for motorcycles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts