Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2014 XC Titanium with 4000ish miles (I'll post the exact number in the next few days) It's mechanically and cosmetically flawless. Extras include 23" front with 6.5 over rake, hmd gorilla bars, skyth mirrors, 2" lowered rear, 6.5" speakers with 300 watt amp and bluetooth receiver, quick release backrest, bassani exhaust, Victory stage 1 performance upgrade, highway bars and pegs, black fork cap covers. Bike is located in Sherwood, AR. Mileage will continue to increase slightly. Will travel as far as AR border to facilitate sale. Will include OEM front wheel, tire, and bike lift. Please text or call with any questions. Alex, fivezeroone sevenfournine sixeighttwofour.

$18,000 obo

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm getting ready to start the process of building a new house so to free up some cash I've decided to put my bike back up for sale. I'll get the current mileage some time in the next few days, I believe it's sitting somewhere around 4000.

Price will be $18,000 obo.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is it still available and where u located
Sorry for the delayed response. I guess this site doesn't send me an email when there's a response to my thread.

Yes, it is still available. I'm located in Sherwood, Arkansas. The current mileage is 4388.

Since the pics above I have removed the mirrors and installed the black Magnum headlight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts