Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that I want to, but I am selling my 2006 Vic Kingpin.
I modified it a bit with S&S intake, RPW True Duals, Mustang seat, custom flat silver metallic paint, lowered rear, new battery this month, etc, etc......

The bike runs and rides great, very fast for a big bike, but could use some minor things...rewire rear directionals and license plate lights, and a good cleaning.

Currently about 8300 miles. I haven't really been riding it this season.

I have plenty of extras that go with the bike, sport shield, cover, even a size L Vic 3/4 riding jacket, original parts, etc.

Currently set up for solo riding, but has stock tour seat and Mustang w/ passenger seat, orig shield, etc.

You get the idea.....

Priced at $8,500 or best offer....

I have a Mass title, currently registered, hope it goes to a good home.

Any interest, get in touch at 617-842-5902. Thanks, and ride safe.
Tony P

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
what happened to the front belt cover?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Belt cover was removed at the time this pic was taken. It was removed because I had just lowered the bike 1 inch and the belt was rubbing, causing a squeaking sound. The cover has been adjusted to remedy the squeaking problem and is now back on the bike. Cannot tell anything was done as the adjustment was on the inside of the cover.

Let me konw if you are interested. Bike is still for sale and is ready to go!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ok, yeah.I had lowered mine 1.5" and had to make the same adjustments on mine as well.I read the forums before I attempted to do this on my own when lowering. it was super easy. replace link, grind belt cover and adjust rear wheel as the belt was tighter from lowering

1 - 4 of 4 Posts