Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2010 Victory Jackpot. This is a great bike, adult owned. I am not the first owner however, the bike has been garage kept and well taken care of. Has 7300 miles at present but this is subject to change as the bike is ridden often. Upgrades include Arlen Ness grips, pegs, Ness Flybars, premium wheel option, side mounted license plate, premium rear pulley, s&s intake, and ground pounder exhaust (tuned). You guys might even be able to point out additional mods that I have not noticed. Tires still have some life and it was recently serviced. The seat is a Corbin solo seat. When I purchased the bike, no additional seats came with the bike.

***Note*** it does have three tiny blemishes/dings in the right side of the rear fender. I will try to get pics of this area this week if possible. Can be hard to get on camera.

Price: $9,000

For any addition questions, please feel free to ask.

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
Hi Mark. Here's a bump for ya on this nice JP.

The bars are Ness Flybars. They fit and feel great. There isn't a rake but you do have the optional tach which is nice. Looks like the mirrors are Ness and you also have the side mounted license plate. The bike has the premium wheels and maybe the premium rear matching pulley. I can't tell in the pics. If you have a back seat or other seats to go with this; you might want to mention it.

It would be helpful if you included your location. At least a city and state.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mark. Here's a bump for ya on this nice JP.

The bars are Ness Flybars. They fit and feel great. There isn't a rake but you do have the optional tach which is nice. Looks like the mirrors are Ness and you also have the side mounted license plate. The bike has the premium wheels and maybe the premium rear matching pulley. I can't tell in the pics. If you have a back seat or other seats to go with this; you might want to mention it.

It would be helpful if you included your location. At least a city and state.
Thanks Bob! I appreciate your help with identifying some of the upgrades.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump decided I would be willing to let her go for $9000. Moving and as of right now I need the money and the space.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts