Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A set of brackets (no windshield) that came from a 2011 Cross Country. These worked great, but I no longer own the bike. It looks like MadStad no longer offers these brackets separately, but they were $120 plus shipping when I bought them new. Asking $90 shipped in the continental US.

Also have the original blade windshield in good condition available if anyone has a need for one.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I've read that there is an updated bracket for our Cross Country, I don't even know what the difference is between an original or updated bracket. I'm interested in your brackets either way, I'm assuming you have all I need (other than the windshield itself) to install these on my CCT.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I've read that there is an updated bracket for our Cross Country, I don't even know what the difference is between an original or updated bracket. I'm interested in your brackets either way, I'm assuming you have all I need (other than the windshield itself) to install these on my CCT.
I haven't seen a set of the old style frame brackets in a long time....This is what the "redesign" brackets look like:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I haven't seen a set of the old style frame brackets in a long time....This is what the "redesign" brackets look like:
the brackets on my 2013 are huge, does this redesign work with the old windshield and where can I get the new one? Assuming by the time I have the funds, these Madstad brackets will have a new owner.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
the brackets on my 2013 are huge, does this redesign work with the old windshield and where can I get the new one? Assuming by the time I have the funds, these Madstad brackets will have a new owner.
I could sell you mine for $1,000,000 dollars

or you'll have to keep an eye-ball out for them. I checked ebay, nothing there at the moment and the brackets alone are not sold on the Madstad site.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Are the "redesign" Madstad brackets also? Do they only work with Madstad windshields?

·
Premium Member
12,982 Posts
Are the "redesign" Madstad brackets also? Do they only work with Madstad windshields?
Any windshield with the 4 holes drilled for the XC; not the 6 holes for the Touring windshield.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Victor57 was first to respond - if he doesn't take them, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Any windshield with the 4 holes drilled for the XC; not the 6 holes for the Touring windshield.

Thank you for clearing that up for me, mine is the tour windshield with 6 holes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Brackets alone are available from Madstad, just select "brackets only" in 3 places and you can add them to the cart.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Brackets alone are available from Madstad, just select "brackets only" in 3 places and you can add them to the cart.
Not true...selecting "brackets only" turns the add to cart button to "unavailable" .....Madstad does not sell the Victory brackets without adding the windshield.

·
Premium Member
12,982 Posts
Not true...selecting "brackets only" turns the add to cart button to "unavailable" .....Madstad does not sell the Victory brackets without adding the windshield.
Must be something wrong with your browser Pain because it allows me to order just the brackets if I want to. Always has.

Shopping Cart

Product Quantity Total Cross Country BRACKETS ONLY / BRACKETS ONLY / BRACKETS ONLY
$119.95 Special instructions for seller
$119.95

Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Must be something wrong with your browser Pain because it allows me to order just the brackets if I want to. Always has.

Shopping Cart

Product Quantity Total Cross Country BRACKETS ONLY / BRACKETS ONLY / BRACKETS ONLY
$119.95 Special instructions for seller
$119.95

Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
WTH..?
Well...that's good news for people that might want to purchase brackets only

·
Registered
83 Posts
Got the brackets today, look nice. Now I just have to decide which windshield to get. Wish I would have kept my Klock Werks windshield. I checked on a Mad Stad windshield but there is no way in hell I'm going to pay $45 for shipping.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got the brackets today, look nice. Now I just have to decide which windshield to get. Wish I would have kept my Klock Werks windshield. I checked on a Mad Stad windshield but there is no way in hell I'm going to pay $45 for shipping.
I've got a Cee Baileys windshield available. Here are a couple of pics, one with the stock blade leaned against it for size perspective.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts