Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you're interested in getting started in motovloging or want very low profile, simple to operate helmet camera the Sena Prism Tube is hard to beat. This one is barely used, is in excellent condition and 100% works. I'm including an extra helmet setup(mount, pigtail, speaker & mic) so you can quickly switch between helmets + extra protective caps(a $35 value), **you will need to provide your own SD card. This will come in the original box with manual and accessories.
Some features:
*low profile and easy mounting
*simple one button operation
*records at 1080p\30fps HD resolution
*internal and external mics
*2+hour recording time

$65 shipped in the ConUS / pay-pal okay

In my signature is a link to my PaiN's Rides channel, if you want to see and hear this camera in action the "Ride to Lake Waramaug, CT" is a good example.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
^^^Still available^^^

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I realized this morning my Prism Tube camera hasn't sold yet.....I put it away and the camera went "out of sight, out of mind" lol
Anyway, a big price drop is in order ;) get it for $65 now

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! I am hunting a Prism Tube camera and came across this forum. You wouldn't still be interested in parting with it would you (if you still have it)? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Hello! I am hunting a Prism Tube camera and came across this forum. You wouldn't still be interested in parting with it would you (if you still have it)? Thanks in advance!

that member hasn't logged in for several months

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
He is very active on his YT channel; it is a stretch but I messaged him there :) Thanks for the heads up though!
Yea I think his vic is taking a back seat to his off roading at the moment... yw

Reactions: Haydengineer

·
Premium Member
6,663 Posts
Yes he bought this scramble bike, i always enjoyed reading his posts , looked at e few videos also, good stuff ... people move on sometimes,

Let's see if tagging works @PaiN

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts