Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD**
I have an almost new size:Large pair of TourMaster Dri-Mesh breathable, waterproof gloves for sale.
Never used them outside of trying them on a few times. They will go on my hand but are too tight to use.
https://www.tourmaster.com/inc/sdetail/dri_mesh/122/426

$25 shipped in the ConUS / Pal-pal preferred

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
I would grab them, but I have "artists hands" with long fingers, but the fingers in the photos look like those gloves are best suited for :mechanics hands" with stubier fingers. :(

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would grab them, but I have "artists hands" with long fingers, but the fingers in the photos look like those gloves are best suited for :mechanics hands" with stubier fingers. :(
I don't really know how to guide you on this... I have what I consider "normal" fingers for the size of my hand, which fit in these gloves length wise. On me, the problem is these gloves are too tight around the fingers and palms.

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
Maybe it's the angle you photographed them at that makes them look short. Re my hands; think spider monkey. Most gloves that are supposed to be my size, when I try them on, my thumb and some of the fingers hit the ends. I have learned the hard and painful way that is hell when riding. When buying gloves, I must try them on first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts