Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any information on our fuel injectors? I am speaking specifically of a 2006 100 CI bike. I am working on a turbo system and would like to figure out what kind of flow rate the stock injectors offer and if they are high Z or low Z. I could just measure the impedance i suppose but still that wont tell me what their flow rate is. Would also like to know if there is anything out there for higher flow injectors that will fit since i cant find any info on them. Victory PN is 1253405 but that is about all the info i get.

Thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I sent an email off to Lloyd because i have spoken with him before. If he gets back to me that will be great if not i may try to contact one of the other guys.

·
Registered
545 Posts
It appears we run 1st gen GM Delphi injectors. Not sure which ones but.... One step closer

2000 V92SC
Middle Tenn
it ain't stock...

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
The fuel system runs 50 psi, not 40. I hope that means something to you. To me it is just a way of knowing if the fuel pump is working right.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The fuel system runs 50 psi, not 40. I hope that means something to you. To me it is just a way of knowing if the fuel pump is working right.
Thanks for that info, yes that will be important! So i went out and yanked one of the injectors off. I am currently trying to figure out specs on it and i am having a hard time even with the injector right in front of me.

The numbers on the side are:

0 280 156 140

And then near the clip, there is a printed number (the latter was molded in the plastic). That one is 127511

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Car parts?

Maybe you could contact Summit Racing. They sell hi-performance injectors for cars. Send them the numbers, maybe they match a Camero or something GM.

·
13,185 Posts
look on the web there is a shop that has high out put injectors.
I have never heard of any one not using stock injectors. You fuel tuner will only give you so much fuel. Thats what you should look into

·
Registered
973 Posts
@RickyB8313 Just an FYI but this thread is 6 years old and the guy hasn't been on this website in a few years. I haven't seen anything else on replacement injectors but would be interested too.

·
13,185 Posts
Have you tried Rylan at The Vic Shop he knows as much as Lloydz maybe more. He's a great guy trying to help us Vic riders out

·
Registered
4 Posts
Few years later but is anyone on this thread still active and find an answer? Ebay claims to have injectors that fit under a different part number but would rather not find out the hard way.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts