Discussion Starter #7
Will you sell off of EBAY?
I will purchase tonight

·
Registered
102 Posts
Will you sell off of EBay?
I’m interested in purchasing tonight
I have a watcher and have not added a qualifier, stating the item is for sale locally, so I believe the ad has to run its course. Additionally, I do not believe I have a way to take payment for the item off eBay other than a bank transfer. I can check with PayPal to see if I can request payment from you through them, but I will not be able to get to them until tomorrow p.m., as I will be out of town until the afternoon.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sorry for the delay. I just had a bathroom remodel done by a guy who did not know how to remodel a bathroom. Good talker though, and I thought he was a friend. At any rate, I am trying to get the damn thing done so I can stop renting a room.

I guess I need your PayPal info to send you an invoice, or some kind of information. Happy to sell the fuel rail to you for $81.00 plus the freight listed on eBay.

My name is Doug. 575.388.4356

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry for the delay. I just had a bathroom remodel done by a guy who did not know how to remodel a bathroom. Good talker though, and I thought he was a friend. At any rate, I am trying to get the damn thing done so I can stop renting a room.

I guess I need your PayPal info to send you an invoice, or some kind of information. Happy to sell the fuel rail to you for $81.00 plus the freight listed on eBay.

My name is Doug. 575.388.4356
Hi Doug
Please give me a call Shawn
678-577-0292

1 - 17 of 17 Posts