Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
power commander

I was looking for opinions, I have a 2011 cross country with a stock air filter and I have hot vic exhaust with tips and the rest of the bike is stock and was wondering if it is worth putting a fuel processor on it and with the setup I have would it do anything for the bike. Also if so what brand processor would be a good one for it. Side not thinking about switching to the vance and hines or thunderstick exhaust and opinions on those 2 exhaust options?

Thank you for input!!!

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts

·
13,177 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was looking for opinions, I have a 2011 cross country with a stock air filter and I have hot vic exhaust with tips and the rest of the bike is stock and was wondering if it is worth putting a fuel processor on it and with the setup I have would it do anything for the bike. Also if so what brand processor would be a good one for it. Side not thinking about switching to the vance and hines or thunderstick exhaust and opinions on those 2 exhaust options?

Thank you for input!!!
I have Vance Hines Hi Output mufflers on 2014 XCT and would recommend them but be aware support from V&H is for harley owners and act like they would like Victory to go away. Be sure no matter what performance mufflers you decide on to get Victory stage one EFC up grade and install a Victory high performance air filter. This gives the biggest bang for buck for this combo. Next I will install a LLoydz adjustable timing wheel. Investment in an EFC is optional after these changes.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I have Vance Hines Hi Output mufflers on 2014 XCT and would recommend them but be aware support from V&H is for harley owners and act like they would like Victory to go away. Be sure no matter what performance mufflers you decide on to get Victory stage one EFC up grade and install a Victory high performance air filter. This gives the biggest bang for buck for this combo. Next I will install a LLoydz adjustable timing wheel. Investment in an EFC is optional after these changes.
The common message on these forums is to SKIP the Stage 1 and it's related costs as you can put in a VFC from Lloyds that will give better performance and adjustability or spend $100 more and get the Power Commander V that gives you a computer interface and the ability to do EXTENSIVE tuning as needed as upgrades are added.

To re-iterate... The Stage One from Victory is a WASTE of cash!cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts