Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Express yourself by choosing one of the following options:

• Romney!

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Obama!

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Close this thread; It's a waste of time!

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 430 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
gas went up 30 cents today in our little town. got there just
before the second station [mobil] went up. filled everything.
even filled one gas can w/prem. another 250 miles of ride worth.
they sat its going even higher.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Of course it's gonna go higher. The holiday weekend is coming, it always spikes.

·
Registered
566 Posts
And Hurricane Isaac is disrupting a lot of oil production in the gulf.

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
It's George Bush's fault.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Can'twait for a time where I can buy an electric car that has a 300 mile range. I went Solar on my house so the charging would be free and not one drop of gas or oil needed. I truly hate Big Oil.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Dave.....Tesla is pretty close now....300 mile range at 55 mph. 0-60 In 4.4 sec and top speed around 130.
I can't wait for the electric vehicles to take off, so my gas can get cheaper! :D

·
12,968 Posts
theres that little storm in the golf where we get or oil from that they turn into gas.
They shut the wells down so yes gas is going up.
Don't feel sorry for your wallet feel sorry for those living in New Orleans.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
So your telling us that a storm that hasn't hit is responsible for gas going up 50 cents a gallon in the last 2 days. Too bad se can use all hot gas in Tampa to take its place. Tesla is ther but no cars to buy. Production is very slow.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
AzDave..... Yes you'd have to wait for delivery beginning of 2014. Just over a year, if I could afford it I'd order one now. It's not the wait that concerns me, I simply can't afford it.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Which do you miss most:

1) Military casualties

2) Economic catastrophes

3) The revocation of your Constitutional rights

4) His funny giggle
What I miss most:

1) that when another country or group strikes us that Bush Jr. would stand up and say, "oh, you want some of this...okay, here ya go."

2) that his deficit was a fraction of Obamas

3) that his pre-recorded speeches never ran on without his lips moving

4) that he didn't shut down other states inforcing a FEDERAL immigration law

5) that he didn't want to take my hard earned money to pay for somebody elses medical insurance

6) and of cores his giggle

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
What I miss most:

1) that when another country or group strikes us that Bush Jr. would stand up and say, "oh, you want some of this...okay, here ya go."
The terrorists who struck were from Saudi, not Iraq or Afghanistan.

2) that his deficit was a fraction of Obamas
He kept the cost of the wars off the books by using Emergency spending. Obama put those costs back on the book. Bush also left a financial catastrophe that could have completely changed the US if the banks had not been recapitalized. No way around it, he did it himself.

3) that his pre-recorded speeches never ran on without his lips moving
I'll give you that listening to him speak was entertaining.

4) that he didn't shut down other states inforcing a FEDERAL immigration law
Hold the presses! Obama shut down states. Someone find out what we need to do to turn them back on!

5) that he didn't want to take my hard earned money to pay for somebody elses medical insurance
Really? You ever visit a urban Emergency Room? Who do you think was paying those huge bills for ER docs to act as their general practitioner?

6) and of cores his giggle[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
The terrorists who struck were from Saudi, not Iraq or Afghanistan.

Saddam himself was a terrorist who helped fund other terrorists not too mention he claimed to have WMD and threatened to use them...oops bet he won't use that bluff again. Afghanistan is a breeding ground of terrorists with more camps than Saudi and Pakistan combined.

He kept the cost of the wars off the books by using Emergency spending. Obama put those costs back on the book. Bush also left a financial catastrophe that could have completely changed the US if the banks had not been recapitalized. No way around it, he did it himself.

You don't really blame Bush for all the banks giving $200,000 home loans to McDonald's workers then selling the bad loan off do you? The housing market crashing is what caused the financial crises and you blame Bush for those bad loans? lol

I'll give you that listening to him speak was entertaining.

Bush was funny at least we knew it was him speaking and not a tape recorder

Hold the presses! Obama shut down states. Someone find out what we need to do to turn them back on!

I don't find the flood of illegals funny, so when states like Arizona begin to crack down and enforce a law that was put in place by our federal government, I find it appalling that Obama would sue the state and remove their ability to enforce the law.

Really? You ever visit a urban Emergency Room? Who do you think was paying those huge bills for ER docs to act as their general practitioner?

Sure, so lets correct that wrong by taking another 10% of my money away so even more get free health care. I should just get a bunch of shirts made that say "You're Welcome" on it.

6) and of cores his giggle
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I didn't get the quote seperation right up there...oh well

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
So your telling us that a storm that hasn't hit is responsible for gas going up 50 cents a gallon in the last 2 days. Too bad se can use all hot gas in Tampa to take its place. Tesla is ther but no cars to buy. Production is very slow.
Yeah, the gas prices are going to skyrocket on us while there is a two day disruption oil production in the Gulf then when the storm disappears, the fuel prices will hold steady for a week then trickle down 1-5 cents a week. Ridiculous isn't it?

1 - 20 of 430 Posts