Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm dealing with the same thing I think on my 2013 Judge. It might have always been present but I just didn't pick up on the frequency until I did and now i cant un-hear it. I have recorded the sound and can be heard here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6jraet2rj8ziju8/Victory Fuel Pump Noise.mp3?dl=0

In the clip I move my phone against the tank where it is most present and back away from it where it starts to fade and only the engine and exhaust can be heard. The sound i'm referring to is the highest pitch whine in the clip. Like I said I never really paid attention to it before I noticed the sound so i have no idea if the pump running constantly or at that frequency is something abnormal.

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Dont sound abnormal to me.
Then again I dont normally go listening for noises.
Sure if I did that Id find plenty to stress about.
Just ride it

Reactions: RICZ

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know it's known issue, but still can't find solution, bought my gunner in Feb 2017 and it's awsome except one thing... high pitch noise from fuel tank. I've read all about it I could find in internet, no it's not cap, it's certainly pump and as usual dealer says "no abnormal sound" (well, first time they said that's pump and changed it, at least they said so). Does anybody tried to fix it? My last idea was to cover pump with not dissolvable by gas material. Is it possible to disassemble it and figure out what makes that noise?
sounds like regulator bypass valve

21 - 23 of 23 Posts