Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, its been a while since i posted anything, i have a 2000 V92C that quit running late last year! so i finally got to it today to check it out. i thought at first my pump went out. first thing i did was check the fuse and relay, everything checked out good. i then took the fuel pump out and checked it, it worked! so i start to dig around. i noticed that when i first key on the fuel pump does turn on but does not stay running! Has anyone had this issue before? Does anyone have a wiring circuit diagram?

·
Registered
483 Posts
It sounds like the pump is working fine but maybe I need more details.

When you turn on your key and flip the switch to run you'll hear the pump prime the system but it should only be heard for a few seconds. After the system is primed the pump is not heard any more.

Is this what is happening?

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
That is correct, i also have a fuel gauge on it but i have no pressure on the system.
So i read somewere that you can hire fuel pressure gauges to connect to the vic hoses under the tank to check the fuel pressure ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
13,181 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
Nobody remembers how they talked about the disconnecting fuel hose into a fuel pressure gauge and read the value ?

Before ordering all kinds of stuff ?

Lets say this would happen to me, then i have no other option then to order the aftermarket

Fuel Pump
Fuel Regulator thingie
Fuel Filter

Then try again .... But you guys in America can hire tools, and that includes this vic connection fuel pressure gauge .....

Just a thought ... I bought a oil pressure gauge from aliexpress, and the FUEL TANK CONNECTION is standart (see picture 11.8 )..... so can rig to a connection from TANK to OIL gauge

PS note, the fuel gauge connection bihind your cheese wedge is IMPOSSIBLE to buy ... It is a special size ... Vic only crap ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
Hey @BBob thats the fuel filter you gave me as a present .... Super thanks .... And your belt is always in my motorcycle jeans ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts