Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings.
Im wondering if there are wiring diagrams available like im used to for japanese bikes.

I have found online manuals with some wiring info. But its so much easier with diagrams.

2010 onwards. Ecu ignition circuits are main interest.

Failing that i may need to start asking if any electrics gurus in here can advise what some of the abbreviations on the ecm connection diagram mean 馃檪

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like theres a diagram on scribd.
2008 hammer but ecu is same pinouts

But im not putting credit card info in online lol.

Anyone got them drawings they could email.
Cant zoom them enough on phone.

But reckon i could work out making a wiring loom from that.

106chopUK

First off tell us what year and model bike you have.
Second tell us what electrical is not working.

Red red letters

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
All i know is i believe it to be 2010 engine. The airbox was date stamped november 2009. So this supports it.

Bought motor with ecu from breakers.

Building a custom chop.

Wiring colours on the ecu match up with a manual i downloaded for a 2012 model. But that just lists the pin number and what its for.
Proper wiring diagram is far easier.

Registered
I once needed info re wiring and went to my dealer who brought out a shop manual and opened a wiring schematic the size of a bed sheet and in living color too.
If you were to add a signature telling us what it is you are doing, you might get more help. And add your city, town, village, campground to your profile. Some here might want to bum off of you when they find themselves in Jolly Olde.

Premium Member
I once needed info re wiring and went to my dealer who brought out a shop manual and opened a wiring schematic the size of a bed sheet and in living color too.
If you were to add a signature telling us what it is you are doing, you might get more help. And add your city, town, village, campground to your profile. Some here might want to bum off of you when they find themselves in Jolly Olde.
thats probably what hes worried about:devil

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha.
I have tried but you cant edit that info on the phone version of the forum.

Think Im nearly there now.

Just the falling over switch wiring to bypass and should have basic loom design.

Registered
They have just the engine not a bike to go with it so that is why they don't have bike information. It was in their intro post. :)
Custom project build.

Premium Member
Hahaha.
I have tried but you cant edit that info on the phone version of the forum.

Think Im nearly there now.

Just the falling over switch wiring to bypass and should have basic loom design.
I saw this beast yesterday in Ireland, and had to think of you, this is a awsome build ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

Premium Member
I saw this beast yesterday in Ireland, and had to think of you, this is a awsome build ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk
Strange looking Victory:devil

Premium Member
Strange looking Victory:devil
I am not really into this German stuff, but that is a awsome custom build bike ... And the OP who is in UK, and i am right next door , in Ireland ... bought a 106 engine block only ... Should be nice to watch and see his build ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts