Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Loved the classified ad. Reminds me of when I came out of my first round of cancer and the attendant treatments of chemo and radiation. As I was beginning to feel human once more, my frugal wife said something very much out of character, she said, "Why don't you buy yourself a new car, you haven't done that in a long time." That was in 2007 and the last new car I bought was in 1969, an Alfa Romeo Berlina. Since then, I would buy newer used cars still on the new car warranty and I guess that is what she was suggesting I do, but instead, I bought a new 2007 Chrysler 300C wit da Hemi--color, Arrest Me Red. She did say NEW CAR. Turned out she likes the car too. She came back from a grocery shopping safari telling me about the people who came up and complimented the car. I guess I did the right thing after all.:)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Ric , is that you on the bike the two girls are pushing? Did you get stuck?:ltr:

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Ric , is that you on the bike the two girls are pushing? Did you get stuck?:ltr:
Why yes, how'd you know? After several hours, those girls could not take any more. Guess I was too much for the young and inexperienced. :ltr:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I thought I heard somewhere you were sporting a big tailpipe!cheers

·
Registered
12,296 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
LOL , Right , I need to be more careful.....:ltr:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts