Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It found this op-ed quite entertaining. Maybe you will too.

Sexbots: Why Women Should Panic - Breitbart

Who, or what, men have sex with is the basis of our civilisation. It is the driving force behind our greatest accomplishments. Men don’t compete for abstract pleasure: they compete to bag the best mate. The internet, the pyramids and the moon landings would not exist were it not for man’s desire to have sex with woman.
(snip)

But male sexual appetites are easily satisfied, despite what women will tell you. Blow jobs really aren’t that difficult, and in any case most blokes are fine with a pizza and a wank. For many men, sex is a nice bonus, but it’s not essential. When you introduce a low-cost alternative to women that comes without all the nagging, insecurity and expense, frankly men are going to leap in headfirst.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Time for me to invent the CleanBot - automatically cleans and disinfects returning sexbots.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Id prolly bang one .... I would turn it off first then bang it ... That way it would give me an idea why Bill Cosby did it to real girls .:mad:

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
I thought motorcycles were our sexbots. :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
I thought motorcycles were our sexbots. :)
Motorcycles are our Sexbots which we can take out in public..

Unfortunately, gonna be at-least another 50 years until you can be seen in public with L'il'Miss Hummer 2050 strapped to your waist..

Bastads! :mad: I'll be long dead by then! :mad:

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
The only way you'll take away my blow up babe is from my cold dead hands.
That won't be necessary. We'll just wait until your eyes roll up.:eek

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Hey Travis! Been out on a derrick somewhere lately?

Not a lot of Derricks standing in these parts anymore Bbob... I work in the office my days of more than visiting a rig are over. That is of course things turn around.... If they don't I may be working on a rig in "the Middle East" if **** doesn't sort it self out. At $45 per bbl not a bunch of guys drilling oil wells here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts