Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I thought this was too funny to NOT post and hopefully some folks will get a good laugh.. I went out for a sunrise ride with a couple friends and we stopped for breakfast. We could see our bikes through the plate glass windows about 20 feet from our table. this guy comes walking by, stops, looks back and just stares at them, walks closer, then after about 30 seconds walks away... I was thinking, "Yup, you wish you had that in your drive don't you"... lol.. So, I see this comercial last night and not knowing what the translation was it was just hot girl, cool car and an ad. Now with the clip translated (link provided) all I can say is that is what many NON vic riders are going through! lol.. .Hope you get a kick out of it.

What the NON Vic owner is seeing...Click here

If nothing else I am downloading Willis - Smokescreen just to keep the "concept" on file... lol..

Attachments

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
The guy in that commercial could be me when I see my first Fiat Abarth. I was an Alfisti (Alfa Romeo enthusiast) in the 60s and 70s, having owned four Alfas. I smote many a Porsche and American muscle car back then. I always had an admiration for the Fiat Abarths and other cars that Abarth breathed on. If the Fiat 500 Abarth sells well, my guess is we will be seeing Alfas being sold here eventually. Be still my heart.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts