Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here. Love my 2010 Honda Fury but it costs $4k to put a 250mm rear tire on her. I want the fat tire so I'm considering trading to a Jackpot or Hammer, maybe a 2006/2008 model with some mods already done to save cash.

Anyway, hello to all. Love Victories. Just haven't yet been able to afford one. Maybe this is the time. :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
782 Posts
It's a good trade-up, but if you love the Fury, don't get hung up on the whole fat tire thing.

If you decide to jump, test ride one first because you're going from a fairly underpowered bike to a monster. The Hammer is not a beginner's bike in my opinion (not saying that you're a beginner), and a HUGE leap from a 1300 Fury.

With a jackpot you get more "bling" and amazing paint schemes. With the Hammer S you get more performance but more of a low-key look. I still want a jackpot to satisfy that need for shiny chrome and wild paint!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
A buddy of mine just got a 2010 Honda Fury. I got to test ride it and it's a great bike. I know what you mean about having the fat tire. It takes little bit to get used too but worth the look. I agree with bandit. The Jackpot has the overall look with custom look paint job,bling and power.....you will not regret the trade up. His bike gets looks but mine gets gawking and double takes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts