Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mocked up a 2-1 exhaust this weekend. Will get pipes bent to replace the flex tubing so the Y will be slip on. Sounds better than the Talons (which sounded great), has a slight flowmaster sound. Building my own tube intake and will work my rework my tune.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Looks pretty good right now depending on the look you want.
Just a thought.
Trade the ubolt clamps in for some stainless t bolt clamps and build a frame mount for the y pipe and see how it runs. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sup-094-2500/overview/

That bike looks good stripped down.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will attach to the front swing arm point.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, the bike was totaled in 08 so rebuilt it with my own view of a hotrod.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Looks good man, what did you have in mind for the pipe? I've considered building a tube intake as well....

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looked at some of the mod stock box by some of the members here. I bought one on eBay to look at design options. Looking to run tapered runners from a common plenum with a single larger round filter. The challenge is trying to keep runner lenght equal.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Thanks, the bike was totaled in 08 so rebuilt it with my own view of a hotrod.
I'm a minimalist at heart though you wouldn't know it to look at most of my bikes. However that bike looks sharp to me. Some flat black paint different clamps and mount it so it doesn't fail at an inopportune moment and ride it for a while to see if there is anything you want to change about it. Honestly if it can be tuned in it's present state it looks good. At least to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts