Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried to use Victory GPS Audio Integration Harness to run Garmin Zumo 665LM through XC speaker system vs bluetooth the Zumo 660 made by Garmin sold by Victory does but Garmin tech seemed to think that although plugs compatible wouldn't transfer through XC speaker system. Said HD & BMW had that trouble so couldn't confirm would.
2012 Cross Country opened stock exhaust Lloyds big air filter Lloyds timing wheel PCV w AT

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wow! That's a really long sentence without any punctuation to break it up. The short answer is that a Zumo 665 will not integrate into Victory's audio system correctly using Victory's integration harness unless you take the circuit card out of the Zumo 665 mount and install it into a Zumo 660 mount. If I remember what I have read correctly, XM won't work properly unless you do so.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike! newbie 1st post all excited. Thanks for get back. Handy man of sorts could do reconfiguration. Thinking just get auxiliary audio cord. Plug from 665lm to radio as would Ipad or mp3 etc. Love the forum;intertaining ,very educational . saves moneys & time more than makes up for subscription.

2012 Rocking red/silver XC open stock exhaust, Lloyds timing wheel, Lloyds big air, PCV w AT, 2" pull back bars,

·
Registered
108 Posts
Rodhog,
That's how I have my Zumo 665 configured - using the aux in cable like you propose. You will lose your iPhone audio connection, but I preferred having XM over my iPhone anyway. My iPhone does still charge that way. - Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts