1,010 Posts
Really sweet, custom Mod! thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Hmm, my apologies. Musta been a glitch when I was searching for it earlier. Nice work man!

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great mod and very affordable! I also like your RJ wedges. Kinda spendy but they really stand out!
Thanks got the wedges used, saved a pile, but still spendy.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Chainsaw,
I went to the web site to order these. I submitted the request form 5 days ago. Did I do something wrong or will someone eventually reply so I can get these on my XCT. I'm thinking of mounting driving lights in place of the turn signals.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Chainsaw,
I went to the web site to order these. I submitted the request form 5 days ago. Did I do something wrong or will someone eventually reply so I can get these on my XCT. I'm thinking of mounting driving lights in place of the turn signals.
Never got the first request form, however I got a request where someone didnt fill out any info about 5 days ago. That could of been yours. I sent you an invoice about an hour ago.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Chainsaw, I got the invoice. Thanks for the quick followup. I'm looking forward to installing these. I contemplated something similar over the winter. I'll post some photos when completed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts