Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to forum. Guess I can`t open new thread in other forums yet,so i`ll start here. Was thinking of selling my 2011 Streetglide for a 2014 CCT. Several things I think I would like better about the Victory,one being the suspension. Anyways I was wondering what kind of gas mileage people are getting on their Cross Country and CCT? thx.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
New to forum. Guess I can`t open new thread in other forums yet,so i`ll start here. Was thinking of selling my 2011 Streetglide for a 2014 CCT. Several things I think I would like better about the Victory,one being the suspension. Anyways I was wondering what kind of gas mileage people are getting on their Cross Country and CCT? thx.
I'm currently getting about 42MPG.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts

·
13,188 Posts
my vision witch has the same 106 motor am getting 44mpg

·
Premium Member
728 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I have a XR and get the same mpgs as a guy I ride with that has a 2011 Streetglide.

Note the mpgs vary depending on riding conditions, speed, acceleration, idle time and several other variables so your results may be better or worse.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I'm a Judge owner, but worth mentioning that the new engines across the board MPG will improve as they break in over 5-8000 miles.

FWIW- I have seen 47/48 out of mine when highway-ing it so low 40's folks are posting on the heavier machines definitely sounds right to me.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Premium Member
628 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought it used with 26K, it has a K$N and pipes....I'm not aware of any other mods. I commute 60 miles a day, usually 70-75mph.

·
Registered
426 Posts
well i normally get around 42-45, but i was playing with my buddy the other day and according to the display i was getting 13 for a second......*sniff* i was so proud :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts