Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Yes you do have 4.5 gallon tank... Would you like the gas light to come on as your running out of fuel?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I believe we have a 0.8 gallon reserve. So about 30-40miles before you need to fill up after the light comes on.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I only get 100 mi to a tank. I here most poeple get 130-140. I think im only getting gas from one side of the tank

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
C inred. What year and model is your bike? Have you checked the air filter lately? If your running out and the bike dies you are doing damage to the fuel pump.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
If your getting that bad of mileage it could be running crazy rich... Does it idle well? What do the plugs look like? Is there a bunch of soot build up on the exhaust pipe tips? Are you sure your air filter isn't plugged and dirty? How long have you owned it and has it always gotten poor mileage?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe that one of the tubes is not picking up on the tank. Going to look at that asap. Thanks for all the help with this so far everyone. Dealers where I live dont know much about victory bikes.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
c inred.
I think your on track with not getting all the fuel usage.Before taking anything apart i would want to know where that gallon or so of gas is.If you run it down to the fuel light can you hear gas sloshing around in the tank when shaking the bike side to side?If so you may have to take the tank off and pour and measure the remaining gas.
Let us know what you find.

53bsa

1 - 20 of 23 Posts