Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
13,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to fill up the vision to day. Toptear gas at BP was $3.59 pg here in minnesota. So much for having extra money for riding.
What are you guys paying

·
Super Moderator
4,986 Posts
premium here is $3.35

·
Registered
54 Posts
You guys in USA got it good.

Everything here basically costs 2 or 3 times what you pay.

I bought a spoked 18 x 10.5 rear wheel.

The wheel with shipping and all my import duty and tax charges totalled 369 gbp

Same wheel from a shop here.... 699 gbp lol

So i buy everything from USA and on first name terms with all courier drivers lol

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
$2.99 for reguler, add 15 cents per on the way up to 93.

Cant tell you how much happier I am now that I got rid of my old truck, that 14-16 mpg on a good day was bunk. Now on a bad day I am getting 28-30 mpg. 2018 Honda CRV WITH the 1.5 turbo and AWD.

My trip down to the smokies I got the highest of 33.2, cruise set at 78 and was at night.

·
Registered
893 Posts
My fill on Tuesday at $1.69/litre translates to $7.68 for our gallon and $6.39 for the US economy size.(mid grade)

If you really want to get people riled, my BC government controlled insurance just renewed for $924 for six months. Over $1800 a year. And that's with my $1500 discount because I'm such a good driver.
My yearly insurance in another province would be less than a third of that.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Filled up today with non-ethanol (real gasoline) premium for $3.99/gal.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was over in Port Huron, MI today amd paid $3,39 for premium. Around my place, they are wanting $1.46 L ($5.51/US gal)

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
93 Premium here in CT is hovering around $3.69/gal .....Welcome to the summer price gouge :mad:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Here in central Ontario Canada price is 1.30ish per liter, roughly 5.58 per gal .....i notice cause i spend a fair bit of time down in KY, when my bike is at half tank in KY it costs 6 bucks to top it up...up here that's 13...I keep hoping there's a lotto win in my future LOL

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
93 octane is a little over $3 but a quarter or so higher near the interstate. I run 89 in mine most of the year except for July and August because of the heat.

·
13,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What gets me is we have a refinery right here and one in ND and SD we don't get our gas from overseas. But they say there switching over to summer gas blend. Of coarse now that we get more money back in our paycheck prices of everything have to go up

·
Registered
132 Posts
$2.99 for reguler, add 15 cents per on the way up to 93.

Cant tell you how much happier I am now that I got rid of my old truck, that 14-16 mpg on a good day was bunk. Now on a bad day I am getting 28-30 mpg. 2018 Honda CRV WITH the 1.5 turbo and AWD.

My trip down to the smokies I got the highest of 33.2, cruise set at 78 and was at night.
regular between 3.14 and 3.29 per and premium 3.79 to 4.04 per. About 25 mils due West of downtown Chicago. Up 25 cents per in the last week...bastards.

And I got rid of my 2012 Chevy Volt back in January, lifetime MPG when I traded it was 172. Replacement thus far is averaging 25.6. (needed the room and had an issue or two with the Volt that made me leary going forward)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
So how come? I was reading just today an article that OPEC was thinking of cutting back production because the prices were low. I imagine so they can drive them higher. But dont look now folks, we have tropical storm brewing in the Gulf of Mexico and the new said they are evacuating the oil rigs. So production will be down and prices will jump again. Probably tomorrow and the oil wouldnt be to the refinery until next month. But they need to get a jump on it I guess.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
$3.09 for premium

·
Registered
204 Posts
AUD $1.55 per litre for 91 (our lowest grade) here in Cairns Australia at the moment.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts