Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have new Victory parts and access. If you need anything send me a e-mail and I will check and see if I have what you need. I am a ex Victory and Polaris Dealer

·
Registered
60 Posts
Have new Victory parts and access. If you need anything send me a e-mail and I will check and see if I have what you need. I am a ex Victory and Polaris Dealer
Do you have any parts for an '02 TC Deluxe? I am interested in a front fender tip

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not have the fender tips. Today I will look up what I have and get back to you....Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
diamondrmp

Are you answering my PM or just stating that the grips and saddle bag bumpers are all you have?
No I am not answering your PM. I have a lot of parts. I was sending the reply to another person. I am new to this and I am trying to sale Victory and Polaris Access. that I have that are all new. I do have some used parts. Sorry if I sent the message to you.

Thank You
Gayle

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
No I am not answering your PM. I have a lot of parts. I was sending the reply to another person. I am new to this and I am trying to sale Victory and Polaris Access. that I have that are all new. I do have some used parts. Sorry if I sent the message to you.

Thank You
Gayle
Ok...now I understand why you haven't answered my PM.

Would you happen to have the front fork seal kit for an 06 Jackpot?

Do you have any oil change kits?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I do not know if they would let me post that much and then again some of the parts that I have go from 1999-2005,but will fit up to 2010 on some. That is why it takes me so long to reply because I have to go to the computer and get the part number and then find out if it will fit.
Thanks
Gayle

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
How about posting what you DO have?
I was thinking the same thing!

Reminds me of the game go fish.....do you have a spark plug, :confused:......nope sorry, go fish!:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was thinking the same thing!

Reminds me of the game go fish.....do you have a spark plug, :confused:......nope sorry, go fish!:D
Maybe I will post and see what they do. I will have to do next week.
I have a emergency in the family.

Thanks to All of You,
Gayle

1 - 19 of 19 Posts