Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Cross Roads owner here, so far so good (900km's!!!)..catch ya's on the forums, cheers, Dave

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Check out the “how to” in regard to posting pics here.
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=1688

The Search feature is your friend! J You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Bob. As to the cops, they're still trying but the high court just last week through out the "anti bikie" legislation in its "present form"...so the saga continues :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
12,977 Posts
Thanks Bob. As to the cops, they're still trying but the high court just last week through out the "anti bikie" legislation in its "present form"...so the saga continues :rolleyes:
Good to hear. We have been getting some problems with cops here too but it's important to remember the cops just do what their bosses tell them to do.

Sucks either way but it is what it is. Best of luck with the courts doing the right thing and leaving bikies/bikers alone on both sides of the world, eh.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dave -I bought a XC this year - done 4500 ks - haven't come across another XC or XR in my travels yet - send me a note if you come up as far as the sunshine state (QLD) - it would be good to compare notes

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dave -I bought a XC this year - done 4500 ks - haven't come across another XC or XR in my travels yet - send me a note if you come up as far as the sunshine state (QLD) - it would be good to compare notes
Ditto, me either guys.
Good to see 2 other Australians here.
Cheers, Blackey.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts