Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
looking at buying my first Victory soon - the Highball. Hoping to get some good advice from the people on this great forum. Thanks in advance. Ride safe.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Welcome, I've had a Cross Roads for a month and a half and love it. All I rode before this was sport bikes mostly and I can't believe how well this thing handles for a near 800 pound bike. Did a Victory Demo ride and rode the King Pin, Cross Country and Cross Roads and then had a hard time deciding which I liked best, all were very fun. Decided on a Cross Road for the cargo capacity and windshield. Did not want the radio as I ride to get away from the noise. I'm coming up on 6000 miles and I think Victory makes good stuff. I'll shut up now.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome to the party. cheers

Here's in the US, lots of us are winding down our riding season, guess yours is coming on strong.

Post some pics when you get it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
T-man;55334\ting said:
Welcome, I've had a Cross Roads for a month and a half and love it. All I rode before this was sport bikes mostly and I can't believe how well this thing handles for a near 800 pound bike. Did a Victory Demo ride and rode the King Pin, Cross Country and Cross Roads and then had a hard time deciding which I liked best, all were very fun. Decided on a Cross Road for the cargo capacity and windshield. Did not want the radio as I ride to get away from the noise. I'm coming up on 6000 miles and I think Victory makes good stuff. I'll shut up now.
Thanks for the welcome. Glad you are enjoying your Cross Roads.

I'm having trouble posting in other sections of the forum, is there anything special I have to do in order to be able to post new threads??? Sorry for the newbie question.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Do two more posts and you are out in the clear. To stop the spam forum requires you to have five post before you can start a new thread.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum. Do two more posts and you are out in the clear. To stop the spam forum requires you to have five post before you can start a new thread.
Thanks for the welcome and for the info regarding posting.... one more post and I'm set :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome..Based in Sydney , have a hammer 8 ball, done around 2800KM, love it....take the plunge

Derek

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just picked up my Vegas from Sydney last week. My jaw hurts from smiling.

Do it! You won't be dissapointed. I actually wanted to get the highball bars for my vegas, might look to getting them later on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just picked up my Vegas from Sydney last week. My jaw hurts from smiling.

Do it! You won't be dissapointed. I actually wanted to get the highball bars for my vegas, might look to getting them later on.
A Vegus with Apes.... that would look very cool :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts