Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy all,just got told to come over here to find all that is technical about the Vics,so here I am,about me,well I've been a Bueull riding nutter for the last 7 years,loved it to death,but needed to get mother back on the bike so the Uly had to go,so now I ride another American marque,and it is not a tractor called hoggly davidscum.
I drive coal mining equipment above ground here in Aus,so that takes up a fair bit of my time,but I am finding now I have the XC,I do more riding so it must be bloody good for me to do that cheers
Anyway catch you on the black stuff one day,maybe in the states as it's on my bucket list to do route 66
Cheers Phil

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Great intro , and Welcome. You will acquire a wealth of knowledge on your bike here. Excellent choice in bikes , I might add! cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Arron where you at mate,I'm up in the hunter but ride with Blackey from the central coast when I can,and do the odd run to sydney as well.

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Welcome! Good to see so many from the land down under riding the Vic's these days.

Rt 66 is a good ride; especially the parts that are 2 lane country roads. I live just a few miles one section of it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome guys,no doubt I will gradually meet the Aussie contingent and hopefully some of the US ones as well thumb up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts