Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I'm new to this forum so i thought i should introduce myself.
My name is Paul and i live in Sydney, Australia.
I have just put down a deposit on a new Hammer. I should be taking delivery in the next couple of weeks.

Victorys are new to Australia. Sydney doesn't have a dealership yet and i haven't even seen another one on the road here. It will be interesting to see how well they will be received by the HD owners who are the majority here when it comes to cruisers.

i'm looking foreward to takling to you guys and learning more about these great bikes.

Are there any other forum members in Sydney??
Paul

·
Registered
9 Posts
Howdy from frigid Cleveland Ohio. You'll love the bike I have 08 kp and love I got last May, my first Vic., I put 8000 miles on ,sorry don't know what that is km's, and enjoyed every mile!! So welcome again.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
welome up here!!:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi there,
I have just put down a deposit on a new Hammer. I should be taking delivery in the next couple of weeks.

Victorys are new to Australia. Sydney doesn't have a dealership yet and i haven't even seen another one on the road here. It will be interesting to see how well they will be received by the HD owners who are the majority here when it comes to cruisers.

i'm looking foreward to takling to you guys and learning more about these great bikes.

Paul
Welcome Aussie! WAAAAY back when in Middle School I had a Pen Pal that lived down South of you in Melbourne. As we got older, she was beautiful. While I was in the military I wasn't too far from Austrailia. I made the mistake of in a writing her I had gotten engaged just before leaving home. So much for her.... (we just celebrated our 40th ann.) Anyway, welcome!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi there,

Paul
I apologise.... Australia.

·
Registered
5 Posts
you made the right choice

Hi there,

Paul
Hi paul my name is Norm from Melbourne and I ride a kingpin tour had it for 4 months now and love it i am sure you will love the hammer have ridden one and they are awesome, I plan on doing some touring that is why i choose the kingpin tour I sat on the new cross roads the other day and am really waiting to get a ride on one
victorys are greatbikes and the Harley lovers hate them (smile)
enjoy the new Hammer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Victory owner from Gosford.

Hi there,

Paul
Hi Paul
Just joined forum today.Live at Gosford.Own a 4 month old Jackpot and falling in love with more every day.Was a tough choice with the Hammer.Hope you don't have to wait too long.Good to chat with you and even better to go for ride together.Congratulations you will be a happy man ! Cheers Brendan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Picked up my new ride on the weekend and i'm loving it!!!
It's been going great so far. Everywhere i go it seems to turn heads and get people talking, and i love the sound of the shot gun pipes and the fact that they are gonna piss off the neighbours:)
I cant wait to finish running in the engine so i can go out and stick it to my mates:D
Hey Brendan, i too was tossing up between the jackpot and the hammer, but went the other way. Mate, if you ever head down this way for a cruise, let me know.
Paul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts