Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Team:

I am ready to jump the gun and get me a 2013 Judge with 11,000 miles. My primary bike is my 2013 XC and my secondary is 2007 Screamin'Eagle tribute V-ROD (VRSCX) with just 6,000 miles. I am taking a hit because the dollar value of the V-ROD is higher than the Judge. I am doing a straight trade with the dealer so no money owed. I know I am leaving money on the table by not selling the bike myself but not into getting in all the hassle of selling. I am totally in love with the Freedom 106 engine!! The aluminum cases on the V-ROD have a lot of oxidation and requires a lot of elbow grease to clean and I am not into spending time cleaning and polishing. I will go check the Judge this Saturday. Why Victory stop selling it?

Here are the pictures:

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
What year is the V-Rod? I'd say you made a good decision doing a swap. I'm not into plain cruisers, but I have a soft spot for the Judge.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What year is the V-Rod? I'd say you made a good decision doing a swap. I'm not into plain cruisers, but I have a soft spot for the Judge.
2007. I really like the looks and performance of the V-ROD but is very uncomfortable due to the forward controls and the low drag bar. I can install a higher handlebar but it will kill the looks of "Drag bike" that this specific V-ROD model emulates.

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
I can picture the Ness Fly Bars on either bike which would also give you a more comfy riding stance. They come in black or chrome and have two different pull back dimensions. Just something to think about.

I think you will be happy with the Judge. Looks like the 1st year going by the side panels. The Gunner basically replaced it. Very close in most ways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts