Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had 5 Vics. Most recent, I traded an 03 V92C for a beautiful Red & Black 2011 Kingpin. Traded at very end of riding season last year. Now, like everybody, I have to morph it into my ride and do my maintenance perks. Usually money is the restricting factor. This year, its the weather and work. Ungodly hours doing chemical spill clean ups and when I do have free time, the garage is like a freezer! Being one that enjoys working on my bike as much as riding it....... I'm about to go friggin insane. Come on Spring and a little warmer weather !!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Same here , no **** .... This sucks .....:mad:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm really starting to hate winter. I can't even get out for short rides. It looks like it will be awhile longer before the weather breaks??

·
Registered
71 Posts
Gunna be -10 for a high here on Saturday!

Damn glad I insulated the garage and put up a heater this fall!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Weather has been bad even here in Galveston. Usually I get to pick at everybody else about the nasty weather, but this winter if it isn't cold it is heavy fog due to the water being so cold. I'm ready for winter to be over!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I feel your pain brother, just not literally. Here in Cali i am fortunate to have been able to ride almost all of the "so called" winter. It's been very dry here on the west coast and I've been taking advantage of it!! Hang in there fellas!!! Happy days will soon be upon you again!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Hrm...I hate to rub it in, but it's been 60 degrees here the last 3 days. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
I feel your pain brother, just not literally. Here in Cali i am fortunate to have been able to ride almost all of the "so called" winter. It's been very dry here on the west coast and I've been taking advantage of it!! Hang in there fellas!!! Happy days will soon be upon you again!!!!!!
Have you looked out your window? You're gonna need rain gear the next few days.:ltr::ltr:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Had 65 and sunny, last Saturday. It started to melt some of the snow. Worked an incedent yesterday morning..... in the snow. Looking at Weatherbug as I type..... 18 degrees. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
sorry....yesterday was not too bad
The 60 on the way to Superior just past the tunnel.

EDIT: now that I look at it maybe not.

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
it was so hot out at the dragstrip on Sunday, sending you some warm weather from Downunder

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
Winter is stumbling around in that last minute or 2 of round 15 here.. seen everything from a high of 30 tomorrow to a high of 71 just this past weekend. It's frustrating as hell day to day, but a good indicator of Winter's grasp slipping away.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Just when you think winter is winding down here , you find out your getting 18" of snow ... OOooHHhhh the PPAiiin !!!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Just when you think winter is winding down here , you find out your getting 18" of snow ... OOooHHhhh the PPAiiin !!!
well, it's probably no comfort, but looks like rain here today and a 15-degree drop in temps.

Thing is, this is some damn odd weather for Idaho in February. Usually we'd have temps in the 30s, wind, the odd snowstorm, likely still snow on ground even down here in the basin. This warm weather, I worry, portends a very damp March and April, possibly May.

When the riding itch gets bad in January, you scratch it every chance you get...but I musta scratched it raw cuz now I'm suspicious of what the next few weeks holds for us where weather is concerned.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Winter is stumbling around in that last minute or 2 of round 15 here.. seen everything from a high of 30 tomorrow to a high of 71 just this past weekend. It's frustrating as hell day to day, but a good indicator of Winter's grasp slipping away.
Right! I spied the first pair of robins here this past Monday. With the robins comes SPRING!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts