Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a few hot days in Central Indiana, but absolutely still loving my Cross Roads. I like being able to take the windshield off for some additional direct air on the scorchers.

·
Premium Member
12,994 Posts
Howdy and welcome! You had me worried that the engine/exhaust was getting too hot to tolerate. We have one other member that happened to and it took him a lot to stop it from doing it. Not sure the cause was ever found. That was on an XC though. Never heard it happening on an XR. Just too much air flow I guess.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No no, I expect some heat from a big engine like this. I just mean with regards to warm weather. Bbob, I see you live in Northwest Arizona. I used to live in Flagstaff and did business throughout northern AZ. Used to drive all over that state. Now the Kingman and Bullhead City areas are hot in the summer! Been there done that. I have no room to complain compared to the heat you get.

·
Premium Member
12,994 Posts
Yeah; we have a heat wave moving in this weekend. Supposed to be 112 here in Kingman, which is very hot for here, and over 120 along the Colorado River on Monday. Looks like we're gonna have a hot Summer this year. The last 3 were fairly mild so we got spoiled. ;)

Flagstaff is a great place to be in the Summer!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts