Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Looking at maybe adding a Victory to my stable. I already have a Harley Iron with 1200 kit, and looking at giving that to the wife possibly. I'm mainly looking at the Judge & Vegas 8 Ball.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW, If anyone has some recent pricing the got on their bike please post. I'd like to get under MSRP, as it puts me further away from looking at the V-Rod that's also in my crosshairs lol.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a v-rod and a cross country. Both great bikes, neither exactly main stream, which is a good thing. If you put a cam in the victory it will be about as fast as the v-rod, and probably more comfortable. Something to think about. Can't go wrong either way.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I know Victory had been offering $1000 rebates if you took a demo ride and then bought one of their bikes. Not sure if that program is still in effect. There is also a $1000 rebate for Military, Police and Firefighters. If you can find a 2012 leftover the dealers will be willing to offer big discounts too. No matter what, you'll definitely be able to get a new Vegas 8 Ball for thousands less than a new V-Rod. Both are great bikes though so test ride them and then decide what is best for you.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Put a cam in the VICTORY?, I eat vrods for lunch with a Hammer basically stock except for the intake , fuel controller and 2 into 1 exhaust.thumb up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts