Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 13 CC last week and I thinking about the following mods. I wanted to get others thoughts on what I am planning on doing and if I should do anything different perhaps. For exhaust I am looking for a good "muscle car" sound that also has very good performance. I heard a set of D&D's with wrapped & louvered baffles and it sounded really good. Everything else I am thinking will work in tandem to give me a nice bump in performance.

D&D Exhaust Black 45 Degree Cut Louvered Baffle
Power Commander 5
Lloydz Performance Cams - HOH-VM1-DR
Lloydz Adjustable Timing System
Lloydz XC/XR Hi-Flow Air Filter
Pre install dyno baseline run
Post install dyno tuning

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Sounds about right. That should net you between 110 - 115 hp and tq on average. Enjoy!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Vision

Sounds good. I have the ness Honkers instead of the D and D. Also had touring cams instead of the Vm1 cams. Here is the Dyno sheet. The Honkers make it sound like a race car!

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought a 13 CC last week and I thinking about the following mods. I wanted to get others thoughts on what I am planning on doing and if I should do anything different perhaps. For exhaust I am looking for a good "muscle car" sound that also has very good performance. I heard a set of D&D's with wrapped & louvered baffles and it sounded really good. Everything else I am thinking will work in tandem to give me a nice bump in performance.

Power Commander 5
Post install dyno tuning
Sounds like you have a plan
You will have a great running machine after the mods.
It will also run cooler.
The only thing left is to pick out one of the top four Rylan , Kyle, Kevin, or Lloyd himself and make an appointment.
They ride home is the best.

·
Registered
160 Posts

Power Commander 5
Post install dyno tuning
Ive got a 13cc with a similar setup - actually identical except the exhaust:

WitchDoctor Muscle Mufflers (no baffles)
Power Commander 5
Lloydz Performance Cams
LLoydz Hi-Flow Air Filter

Dyno tuned by Rylan Voss at The Vic Shop....

I got 110hp/112tq

Im sure I could have picked up a few more HP and TQ with some better exhaust - but the WD Muscle Mufflers have the sound I like and were VERY inexpensive.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Here you go! Your wish list done on my bike. (see sig) Good choices by the way! thumb up securedownload%20-%20Copy.jpg

Here's a DYNO sheet for a little assurance. cheers

·
13,247 Posts
Kyle can put in cams and PCV all at the same time. There is no need to put PCV in and ride it before dyno

·
Registered
848 Posts
You sond like you have a good plan.
Save a buck and get familar with your bike by installing some of that stuff and start with a close map from Kyle or Rylan.

DR cams are good the touring cams will make better power but require a little clearancing on the carriers.

You could see 120/120 with your set up and Touring cams.

·
Registered
251 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts