Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get rid of the turn signals front and rear to clean up the look and show off the fat tire. License plate is easy enough but does anyone know about the LED strips for the rear fender and front forks?

I found these:
http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/led-turn-signal-strip-light-smoke-victory-hammer-rear-fender/part/AN-HR-102LS?utm_source=adwordsfroogle&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=adwordsfroogle&utm_content=93576&gclid=CMGuzvrjp74CFaNj7Aod-EcArw

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/arlen-ness-wrap-around-turn-signal-kits-black-56mm-victory-hammer-kingpin/part/AN-WA56-BC

While I'm sure they are awesome, they do seem a bit pricey. I've seen just the LED strips for sale very cheap. I, however, am not a do it yourselfer. Regardless of the system I will be having it installed.

I don't mind paying...just don't want to throw money away.

Is it best maybe to go with someone at a bike show or bike night? They often seem to have people installing the LED strip stuff.

Thoughts?
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Those are made by MBW for AN . I have the front ones on my bike . You need to drop the fork tubes for install , they are super bright and I get a ton of compliments on them . I have the same style rears , but I got them on Ebay , 150.00 , free shipping and included a plate mount and plate light and looks super tidy .

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I got my fronts from Victoryonly.com . Great service too .thumb up

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Seems like a lot of cage drivers got rid of their turn signals too.:(

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Seems like a lot of cage drivers got rid of their turn signals too.:(
Na , they just don't have time to use them ... Gotta pump those texts out !:mad:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Na , they just don't have time to use them ... Gotta pump those texts out !:mad:
You got that right BIGmags. I am thinking that they need to come out with a car where the windshield is down by the midsection so it won't be so hard for that poor texting fools to see what's going on in front of them while they check those all so important texts...

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
If you wait a week or two I will have something I think you will like it will get rid of both the front and rear signals and provide more visibility and looks super stealthy! Will cost about $280.00

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
You got that right BIGmags. I am thinking that they need to come out with a car where the windshield is down by the midsection so it won't be so hard for that poor texting fools to see what's going on in front of them while they check those all so important texts...
so true...they need to invent the self-driving car real soon so these fools can give 100% attention to the serious job at hand, texting, farcebooking, and tweeting (whatever that is)

·
Registered
13 Posts
MBW is my choice. Bright, Clean look and a guarantee !
Sometimes you can find them on E Bay.
If you get them somewhere else they are probably made by MBW with a price hike !

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
210 Posts
I see you are in Central FL. Not sure how far you are from the JP Cycles in Daytona, but I called there before driving down to see if they had them in stock, which they did. Military discount brought it down to $269. Couldn't beat that deal.

The lights are super bright, which is another reason I like them so much. Even comes with the load equalizer. Just remember the front right turn signal on the bike has reversed polarity. Check with a meter before hooking up or you will fry your ACM.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts